COR.Fit is currently closed due to COVID-19
The safety and well-being of our participants, volunteers, team members and spectators is our top priority. At this time we are closely monitoring the information and updates from Health Canada & Alberta Health Services. We are committed to keeping you informed as we get closer to applicable event weekends.
Best practices and everyday preventative actions from the CDC include:
- - Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- - Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- - Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- - Stay home if you are sick.
- - Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or shoulder.
- - Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces.